ROMER Absolute Arm with Integrated Scanner
The ROMER Absolute Arm with Integrated Scanner takes the ease and convenience of the Absolute Arm and includes a built-in laser scanner. This means you get a fully-integrated 3D scanning solution that’s even easier to use because of the way the ROMER Absolute Arm is constructed. The ROMER Absolute Arm:
- Uses Intelligent Quick Change Probes that don’t require special tools or recalibrating after you change the probe
- Allows users to take measurements in the most difficult or challenging shop environments because it uses sensory feedback
- Has an ergonomic wrist designed according to the contours of the human hand — so it’s easier to use
- Takes changing temperatures in stride due to its thermally stable dual carbon fiber tube construction
- Plug in, turn on, and start measuring, no “Warm up” time needed
- Integrated scanner design cuts down measurement time because constant recalibration is not needed like externally mounted scanners
- Upgradeable to Wireless Scanning Pack for the utmost shop and worksite portability.
For all those reasons, and because it’s inspired by all the previous models of ROMER arms as well as the entire Hexagon Metrology product line, the ROMER Absolute Arm with Integrated Scanner is the fastest, easiest product of its kind in the industry. And its integrated scanner makes this arm ideal for applications such as free-form surface inspection to CAD, feature inspection to CAD and reverse engineering.
This is why the ROMER Absolute Arm with Integrated Scanner offers an absolute return on investment.